With our latest release of Mountain Hub, tracking and sharing your adventures and routes is easier than ever. You can learn more about the full release here. The Mountain Hub app offers tracking for any outdoor activity spanning hiking, climbing, paddling, trail running, mountain biking, skiing, and more. Finally, you can keep all of your outdoor adventures in one place.
To get started, use the following guidelines to begin sharing your adventures on Mountain Hub:
Mountain Hub Adventure Tracking
Open the Mountain Hub App on your mobile phone and click the “+” button on the bottom menu bar.
2. From the menu, select “Start an Adventure”.
3. Allow a few seconds while the app determines your GPS location. On this screen, you can also select your activity for tracking.
4. Once you have selected your activity, press the yellow Play button.
5. At the top of the map, you will see your tracking time. You can press the down arrow to see current stats,
including your distance, pace, and elevation profile.
6. As you snap photos throughout your trip, these will be automatically geotagged to the route along the way.
7. When finished, press the grey Pause button, which can be viewed either by pressing the top tracking menu bar or from the + bar “View Track Stats”. After pressing Pause, press the flag to the right of the Play button to finish.
8. Now that your track is complete, Mountain Hub will automatically import photos from your trip and you can select which photos you want to include in your report.
9. Next, you can update the location of the pin on the map, give your adventure a title, and add helpful information for other adventurers. You can also add captions to each photo and pick a cover photo.
10. Lastly, select how you would like to share your adventure track. Share with the general public, on the professional network (if you are on the pro network), within an organization, or keep your track private. It’s that simple!
Mountain Hub Sharing an Adventure without a track
- Open the Mountain Hub App on your mobile phone and click the “+” button on the bottom menu bar.
- From the menu, select “Share an Adventure”.
- Mountain Hub will automatically pull up recent photos from your trip and you can pick which ones you want to include in your report.
- Next, you can update the location of the pin on the map, give your adventure a title, and add helpful information for other adventurers. You can also add captions to each photo and pick a cover photo.
- Lastly, select with whom you would like to share.